23 Thigh Exercises For Strong Legs
20. Inner Thigh Stretching
The hip adductors or the inner thigh muscles join the hips and the legs and bring them together to form the centerline of the body. You can push open your hip adductors and stretch your inner thighs. Another stretch can be done as below:
- This is a type of sitting and squat stretch.
- Stand straight and pull your feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend the knees so that the hips come down almost touching the floor in the form of a deep squat.
- Place your arms in between the inner thighs and clasp your hands.
- Push outwards and remain in this position for around 30 seconds.
- Repeat 3 to 5 times.
22. Standing Outer Thigh Stretch
- Stand beneath the wall in a way that the right arm is close to the wall.
- Take support of the wall by placing right hand on it and then cross your left leg with the right leg in such a way that the right foot is pressing the floor.
- Push the hips in the direction of the wall while leaning the upper body in the left direction.
- This provides stretch to your right outer thigh.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Perform this stretch three times on both the sides.
23. Adductor Stretch
- Stand straight and spread the lower legs shoulder width apart.
- Lean slowly to the right and simultaneously bend your right knee while keeping the left leg straight all the time.
- Continue leaning and bending until you feel a gentle stretch inside the inner left thigh.
- Hold on in this position for 5 seconds and return to the start.
- Perform the same stretch on the left side.
With these simple exercises, you no longer have to hit the gym to lose weight or tone your thighs. Spend about half an hour practicing these exercises while listening to your favorite tracks, and watch how your thighs go from flab to fab in no time!