8 moves to get rid of thunder thighs
20 Side Lying Scissor Kicks
- Lie on your left side with your legs extended and on top of each other.
- Bend your left arm and place it under your head for support and place your right hand on the floor in front of you.
- Engage your abdominals and glutes and raise your right leg up about 30 degrees and hold it in this position.
- Lift your left leg off the floor and bring it up toward your right leg.
- Pause two seconds and slowly return both legs to the starting position.
- Switch sides.
30 Step Ups
- Stand with dumbbells grasped to sides facing side of bench.
- Place foot of first leg on bench. Stand on bench by extending hip and knee of first leg and place foot of second leg on bench.
- Step down with second leg by flexing hip and knee of first leg.
- Return to original standing position by placing foot of first leg to floor.
- Repeat first step with opposite leg alternating first steps between legs
25 Side Lunges
- Stand with your feet and knees together.
- Take a large step with your right foot to the right side and lunge toward the floor.
- Make sure your right knee does not extend past your toes and keep your left leg relatively straight.
- Push off through your right foot to return to the start to complete one.
- Repeat with other leg.
30 Curtsy Squats
- Start in a standing position with legs hip distance apart.
- Bring your right leg behind you into a curtsy position, getting as low down to the ground as you can.
- Then stand back up.
- Do the same thing again with the left leg.
If you cannot make it to a gym and need to workout from home, try my new Strong Body Guide that is helping busy women worldwide get into their best shape ever. Little to no equipment needed for most moves!