If You Can’t Lose Weight, Try These 34 Tricks Immediately to Reset Your Fat-Burning Hormones
Tune-Up Tricks For Clean Cortisol Receptors
- Consume coffee with one tablespoon of coconut oil and vanilla whey protein. Black coffee on an empty stomach increases blood sugar levels, which also increases cortisol levels. Adding a little healthy fat and protein can prevent the cortisol level from rising.
- Practice yoga and meditation. These stress-relieving activities are known to lower cortisol levels.
- Don’t use electronic devices one hour before bed. EMFs affect the body on a biological level, increasing cortisol levels as well. Try reading a book instead of watching TV.
Hormones in the Thyroid Gland
The thyroid gland is very important. Inactive or underactive thyroid glands can cause problems with depression, joint pain, constipation, fatigue, impaired memory, dry skin, cold hands and feet, weak fingernails, and hair loss.
Tune-Up Tricks For Clean Thyroid Hormone Receptors
- A lot of grains contain gluten, a type of protein that is very similar to the thyroid hormone, so it can deceive our bodies to produce lesser amounts of this critical hormone. Avoid gluten-containing grains to naturally trigger thyroid hormone production. Wheat, spelt, rye, kamut, oats, couscous, barley, and triticale should not be consumed. Gluten-free grains include taro, millet, teff, buckwheat, brown or wild rice, quinoa and amaranth. Instead of flour, you can use arrowroot or tapioca for thickening.
- Use coconut oil for cooking and baking. This healthy fat contains medium chain fatty acids that are known to improve thyroid function and boost metabolism by 56%!
- Run some tests. Consult your doctor to run a thyroid test that evaluates TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3, and thyroid antibodies. However, you must be aware that “normal” values of these hormones are not always the ideal level for your body.
Human Grown Hormone
Human growth hormone (HGH) is not only responsible for growing. It also plays a major role in strengthening bones and, as we grow older, it protects the heart. Unfortunately, once you turn 40, HGH production may decrease by by 14% every ten years!
The problem becomes even worse when we consume excessive amounts of HGH in meat, dairy, and eggs, which are often treated with anther growth hormone called rBST. This unnatural hormone can deceive our bodies into producing less of our own natural HGH. Symptoms of low HGH levels can include muscle loss, depression, anxiety, high body fat percentage, anxiety, low libido, and high blood pressure.