If You Can’t Lose Weight, Try These 34 Tricks Immediately to Reset Your Fat-Burning Hormones
Tune-Up Tricks For Clean HGH Receptors
- Consume Montmorency tart cherries. They are rich in melatonin. Italian researchers discovered that when participants took 5 mg of melatonin at night before bed, they increased their HGH levels by up to 157%. So, drink ¼ cup of tart cherry juice diluted with 1 cup of water between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Do an interval training exercise program. Try combining short periods of high intensity training with longer periods of low to moderately intense training. It can increase HGH production by more than 500%!
- Ground yourself. The revolutionary Earthing “technology” naturally increases melatonin levels and at the same time it lowers cortisol level and eliminates inflammation.
- Eliminate dairy. Although most of the milk labels claim that cows were not treated with rBST, many other dairy products are not claiming the same – think butter, yogurt, sour cream, cheese, and coffee creamer. Keep the synthetic growth hormones away from your plate!
- Consume only organic meat and eggs. USDA organic standards do not allow the use of growth hormone in animals.
The Daily Detox
Not only does excess fat contribute to weight gain, but it also contains toxins that can damage our body. Chemicals, leftover drugs, heavy metals, and excess hormones can be deposited in our fat cells. When we try to lose weight, many toxins can be released into our blood stream.
These toxins can be dangerous. You can detoxify your body in the following ways:
- Prepare a luxurious detox bath once or twice a week. First, add 2 cups baking soda and 2 cups sea salt into a hot bath and then relax until the water cools. Put a towel around you and do not shower for 4 hours. The hot water will bring the toxins to the skin’s surface. As the water cools, osmosis cleans the toxins from the warm body and into the cooling water. This is especially useful to alleviate jet lag and radiation-related fatigue.
- Cleanse with Liver Lovin’ Formula, which contains taurine. Taurine is used by the liver to produce bile, which is crucial for reducing and removing heavy metals, aldehydes, chlorine, alcohol, petroleum solvents and ammonia.
- Try drinking ½ of your body weight in ounces of water each day, as well as cran-water! Cranberry water and pure water are really important to keep your lymphatic fluid flowing, which is crucial for toxin removal.
- Fiber up with flax and chia seeds. Their soluble and insoluble fiber bind quickly to toxins that are found in the digestive tract and eliminate them from our bodies. Flax and chia seeds are amazing, so try consuming 2-4 tablespoons every day!
- Try using activated charcoal, which is able to absorb the toxins in the stomach.
Adapted and republished from healthyfoodteam.com.